Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A HUGE ASS!

Before we can show you this huge ass we need to show you some other big ass for scale in ascending order.

Image result for Plump ass
I'd Hit That!


Image result for Plump ass
I'd Hit That!

Related image
I'd Hit That!

I'd hit that!


I'd hit that!

I'd hit that!

I'd hit that!


I'd hit that!
Related image
I'd Hit That!

I'd hit that!

I'd hit that!
Some guys would hit that!
Some guys would hit that!
A few guys would hit that!
SCARED OF THAT!
VA VA VA VOOM!

A few guys might wanna hit that.

A few guys might wanna hit that.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!


World's Biggest Ass - Demotivational Poster
A lot of guys would wanna hit that.


 

CNN has agreed to ask questions of Trump and Hillary that are submitted to the website Open Debates by REAL people.


The question, How much money did you receive from your parent's will? Trump's father Fred Was worth at least $200 million. Trump has lied about the $14 million his father gave him in the 70's. 

Forward this and up vote the question. This will force the media to ask the tough questions.


2 comments:

Fat Bastardo said...

We have your IP and you personal info. We were not surprised to find that you have had served time in prison. Many Trump supporters are criminals.

Looks like next time you beat your wife you will be convicted of a felony.

In the meantime get cancer and die liar.

Anonymous said...

Word has it this son of a bitch got cancer and he had to have his balls cut off.. Karma you fucking bitch.