- Start with tasty fattening like sweet tea or other foods that have calories for your body.
- Examine your current eating habit and stop consuming those with negative effects on your weight gain plan.
- Find a book of calories and learn what type of food that will help you gain weight.
- Invest in food delivery service.
- Watch your consumption of foods that have a lot of fiber, eat refined sugar and fat, resist temptations to snack on vegetables, and whole grains. Increase fatty red meat. Eat with ferocity.
- Super-size your dinner plate, the more food that is served to you, the more you will eat. The same goes for liquid with the exception of water. Avoid water!
- Frequent napping daily for 30 to 45 minutes. Buy a pedometer and aim for under 100 steps a day.
- Find opportunities to conserve calories by taking the elevator and get others to run errands for you.
- Eat quickly and excitedly, if you eat too slowly your brain will eventually tell you that you are no longer hungry.
- Drink lots of heavy cream, at least 8 glasses a day.
- Nap and doze frequently.
- When doing your groceries, pick hig-fat foods, like milk, cheese, cream, butter , yogurt etc.
- Snack on fruits, candied apples and chocolate covered raisins.
- Eat more at home and have your meals delivered.
- Be mindful of your salad dressing, the type and how much and pour it on liberally.
- People tend to under-eat when they are depressed or stressed, so be mindful to indulge in comfort-food when you feel down.
- Place notes at strategic locations for eg on the fridge door that reminds you that you are trying to gain weight.
- Reward yourself after each weekly success. Indulge and pig-out
- Make a list of all the yummy foods that you crave and tend to binge on and eat as many of those foods as you can get your greedy paws on.
- Make a list of clothes that will look good on you once you gain weight.
Belly Boy's Gaining Tips!