Friday, November 30, 2012

The Old Man Hating NAAFA

Founded by Bill Fabrey in 1969, the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA) is a non-profit civil rights organization dedicated to ending size discrimination in all of its forms. NAAFA's goal is to help build a society in which people of every size (except for slender and athletic women. We hate those bitches!) are accepted with dignity and equality in all aspects of life. NAAFA will pursue this goal through advocacy, public education, and support. To support this effort, we will need lots of Twinkies. And Boston cream donuts - we just love those! It's the closest thing we can get to male semen. Oh, and venti caramel macchiatos to wash it all down. Thanks for your support!

xhttp://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/







 
Anyone want to hazard a guess at what the female percentage is in this organization? I'm guessing >80% twat. An obese guy knows that no one gives a fuck about him, least of all women. He either learns to accept that he will be forever ostracized or he loses the weight. An obese female on the other hand wants to make everyone accept her - all 300lbs of her.

3 comments:

Fat Bastardo said...

OINK! Fat guys rule. We know that will will die sooner so we go for the gusto! OINK!

Anonymous said...

Why do men assume that women are just as obsessed with f-Ing as they are? (This is in response to the semen statement). I'm not a feminist, but, at least to me, getting a man is not the best accomplishment in my life. Let's see... I can think of getting a Bachelor's Degree, scoring in the top 15% of my state and the nation for a cyber security course, and having kids as all either on par or higher accomplishment than getting a man. I'm happily married, but if my spouse leaves me for some reason, it'll sting, but it won't be life-ending. I think that it should be that way for any healthy individual.

This whole jealousy of smaller women thing, I just don't understand. So, most guys like skinny chicks. So what. There's more to life than hooking up. I was reading shesahomewrecker.com, because I have that kind of time on my hands, and I just don't understand either the wife or OW's mindset. Maybe the OW's more because she most likely correctly believes that guys will treat her like cattle, and just gets paid for it, but still, why let someone treat you like cattle when you'd be happier alone? They invented things for a reason, if you know what I mean. And to clarify, I'm not saying that all men treat women like cattle, just the douchebags, who make a commitment, and cheat on their wives. If they were honest and upfront about their sexual needs, I have no problem with people having open marriages, that is different. The cheating is bad because it's dishonest, risky, and disrespectful.

Jenna Talia said...

Well said Fat Bastardo!

As a pretty slender woman I have been attacked both verbally and physically by jealous angry fat girls. In fact, I was attacked by an entire pod of land whales at an ice cream shop. A fat man came to my rescue and the fat cop's and fat sheriff's deputy's clever investigating helped put the ring leader in jail!

Fat girls are fueled by junk food and hate.

Had it not been for 3 fat guys I would have been injured badly or killed.