Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bargle

The more the go-go bar gargled,
They smoked a narghile and argled
The coast of the keep in the Nika missile
What hardware cultures talk with a whistle.
Joseph Smith or morally too
And lies and lies in high school who

Ms. Figaro he knew no womanly woman nookie
Womanly rules the subset whole and sets the cookie.
Two more go-go bars, for the normal mode 
Late night breakfast Apple pie Ala mode
Freezing cold, she was razor swift and cut to the quick.
Lipstick dipstick slapstick and Stanley Kubrick wit
Too slow we see more than ourselves on library shelves

He now having  proper submitted due to damp
She submitted damp to the dew
See the sea ever come to those images
Along the coast of Albany
Empire in the field with Lee
I was climbing in Appletree
Parked my shin and I barked my skin
Thinking up an Original Sin

Big sparkle sparkle sparkle
In between worlds like a cosmic paladin
Backward slots in this forward mind
Family whole the purveyed may
And the market scale to Sunray
The comfort of words be made these
Taking sap from a sycamore tree
and I guess I just want to be
and I guess I just want to be and I guess I just want to be
all the permutations of me.

No comments: