When it comes to being a slacker, a scoundrel and a fuck up Hitler wins the gold medal. I think the reason he hated Jews so much was because they go through this atonement garbage and actually pay for their sins but who has time for that. If Hitler every tried to make amends to the millions of people he killed and maimed he'd be kissing ass for the next 10 centuries. Like Hitler we fatlings don't have time for that atonement crapola or some Buddhist crap although that Muslim stuff about rivers of win and the 72 virgins that get retreaded is a pretty good deal for just killing some infidels. I'd do it!
Anyhoo, in the above video the master orator himself, Adolf Hitler, explains in very clear terms how salvation through faith worked for him and how it can work for you.
For those of you who are practicing Christians and are still feeling guilty about your gluttony, allow me Fat Bastard to put your minds at ease by sharing with you the following scripture on obesity.
- First of all, it is important to understand that God really likes fat. So I suppose he likes fat people, too.
- (He's probably overweight himself.)
- All the fat is the Lord's. -- Leviticus 3:16
- Even God's sword is fat (and bloody).
- The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness. -- Isaiah 34:6
- God even likes fat animals. He plans to feed people to to them to make them nice and fat.
- Thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field ... Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth ... And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you. -- Ezekiel 39:17-19
- God makes the diligent fat. (Lazy people are always skinny.)
- The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 13:4
- God makes liberals fat, too. (I guess religious liberals should be the fattest of all.)
- The liberal soul shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 11:25
- If you put your trust in God, he will make you fat.
- He that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat. -- Proverbs 28:25
- Being fat is is sure sign of righteousnous in the eyes of God.
- The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. -- Psalm 92:12-14
|Fat Boy Michael Moore!|
Don't just take my word or Hitler's word for it.
Eph. 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.Not by works, lest any man should boast."
EAT GUILT FREE AND DO WHAT HITLER DID! (accept for all the killing and war mongering)